PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Left Handed Wedges or LH clubs in General

Lefty-Draws-It
7th July 2008, 03:51 PM
Who has some spare LH clubs sitting around. Very interested in purchasing. Especially wedges. Thanks

Jarro
7th July 2008, 03:52 PM
Not many lefties around here

Lefty-Draws-It
7th July 2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah i figured that's why i thought i better make a thread to see if there were any hiding in the woodwork.

braddles
7th July 2008, 04:22 PM
Any particular clubs you are interested in?

A mate is cleaning out his garage. I think he has various Mizuno, Cleveland and Vokey wedges that he is looking to get rid of. Do you have a preference? I will give him a call.

He has a TM Burner driver, Titleist 983k, Mizuno 17* hybrid, Mizuno 500 driver, Titleist 690.cb irons, Titleist 503.h hybrid. Do any of these interest you?

Brad

Lefty-Draws-It
7th July 2008, 05:30 PM
Yes definately, The vokey wedges sound good!
Just wondering where he is situated. If he could give you a rough price of the drivers and wedges would be much appreciated. The hybrids hold little to no interest to me along with the irons. Thanks!

rambo
7th July 2008, 09:22 PM
what is the model & condition of the Mizuno 17* hybrid & how much
cheers

TBarnett
19th July 2008, 09:48 AM
Any particular clubs you are interested in?

A mate is cleaning out his garage. I think he has various Mizuno, Cleveland and Vokey wedges that he is looking to get rid of. Do you have a preference? I will give him a call.

He has a TM Burner driver, Titleist 983k, Mizuno 17* hybrid, Mizuno 500 driver, Titleist 690.cb irons, Titleist 503.h hybrid. Do any of these interest you?

Brad

Hey Brad

I found this post, and as I'm a lefty, I'm also interested in left handed clubs. Do you know off the top of you head, or can you ask your mate what the specs of the TM Burner Drive and Mizuno 17* hybrid. I'm specifically looking for TM Burner Rescue 19° (#3) - Graphite Regular Shaft.

Cheers
Tony

rambo
19th July 2008, 07:20 PM
i have a taylormade r7 draw 3 wood, no 3 & 4 tm r7 hybrids all grafite regular shafts all with covers & all in great condition, also have a set of cobra irons 3 to sw grafite shafts & new grips very good condition & a taylormade r500 series 9 degree driver with a reg rifle shaft 5.5 like new, a king cobra F/SPEED 10.5 excellent condition & a king cobra l/speed 12 degree excellent condition,
if anyone is interested in any of the clubs please let me know & we can work out a price as long as it is reasonable
all woods have original covers
thanks

markTHEblake
19th July 2008, 08:05 PM
I think I know where I can find a set of LH Ping i3

braddles
21st July 2008, 11:15 AM
Hey Brad

I found this post, and as I'm a lefty, I'm also interested in left handed clubs. Do you know off the top of you head, or can you ask your mate what the specs of the TM Burner Drive and Mizuno 17* hybrid. I'm specifically looking for TM Burner Rescue 19° (#3) - Graphite Regular Shaft.

Cheers
Tony

Burner driver is 9.5* with 67g V2 shaft. It comes with headcover and Lamkin grip.

The hybrids are 17* with stock stiff graphite shaft (exsar I think). One has been used for 5-10 rounds and the other is brand new.

I have the clubs at my place if you have any other questions.