PDA

View Full Version : Carbite putters

welshy
6th July 2008, 09:58 PM
Any one rate them (the carbite putters)? Just saw an ad in Golf mag giving themselves a rap. I am playing with an old (early 90s) anser2 and was thinking it's time for a change.
Would like to get a Scotty Cameron I suppose since I believe they are the best? and my golf needs all the help it can get :shock:

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers
Welshy

gazgolf1
7th July 2008, 05:50 AM
Calling Freddy a.

leighthebee
7th July 2008, 12:42 PM
Any one rate them (the carbite putters)? Just saw an ad in Golf mag giving themselves a rap. I am playing with an old (early 90s) anser2 and was thinking it's time for a change.
Would like to get a Scotty Cameron I suppose since I believe they are the best? and my golf needs all the help it can get :shock:

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers
Welshy

Scotty's the best? Well they are the most expensive.

Anser2. Great putter. Why is it not working for you? Or are you changing for changes sake?

moree golfer
8th July 2008, 08:51 AM
Scotty modelled his Newport model on the Anser design if I am not mistaken.

TheNuclearOne
10th July 2008, 10:55 AM
I've got an old Carbite ZG mallet as back up and tho lacking some feel it is VERY effective. Their theory works well. I think i did read the newer models aren't much chop. I've got the model Nick Price used to play somewhere in the cupboard, forgot to even hit it :oops:

freddy a
14th July 2008, 04:37 PM
great putters very underatted, i have a couple one standard lenght and one belly. Fred couples used a belly carbite for a very long time. If u r going to get one get the model with the brass balls insert from what i heard the new models are craptacular.

Moe Norman
14th July 2008, 07:07 PM
never saw an ad for a product not giving themselves a rap!

welshy
14th July 2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the comments guys - think I will stick with my Anser 2 for a while longer :)