PDA

View Full Version : hi from canberra

welshy
5th July 2008, 03:13 PM
Hi Just thought I would drop a quick hello to all out there.

Grunt
5th July 2008, 03:31 PM
Welcome Welshy, a few of you down there in Canberra now. Might have to make the run down there one day for a hit.

3oneday
5th July 2008, 05:08 PM
Gday Welshy 8)

Jarro
5th July 2008, 08:21 PM
Welcome

moree golfer
7th July 2008, 01:25 PM
G'day Welshy. Being from Canberra you will no doubt escape all the Blues-bashing by the dominant Cane Toads on this site (although to be fair "the ref was a cheat" - Blocker Roach).

sms316
7th July 2008, 03:21 PM
Public servant??

dc68
7th July 2008, 03:32 PM
Being from Canberra you will no doubt escape all the Blues-bashing by the dominant Cane Toads.

Bullshit.... if you cheating blue arseclowns pick players from outside YOUR state i.e. ACT they are also fair game to have shit flung for having a ****ing hopeless footy team.

But I digress.... Welcome Welshy.

welshy
7th July 2008, 04:20 PM
Public servant??

SMS - currently, yes ;p as are most of us down here in the city of ..... public servants, govt depts and a lack of warm weather for golf....u? And thx all for the welcomes, would be happy to have a hit with anyone who is in Canberra one weekend :)

Grunt
7th July 2008, 04:28 PM
And thx all for the welcomes, would be happy to have a hit with anyone who is in Canberra one weekend :)

Might take you up on that Welshy, if you can handle playing with a fair dinkum hacker. Where are you a member?

welshy
7th July 2008, 04:47 PM
Bullshit.... if you cheating blue arseclowns pick players from outside YOUR state i.e. ACT they are also fair game to have shit flung for having a ****ing hopeless footy team.

But I digress.... Welcome Welshy.

Thanks for the welcome :) As an aside I have about as much interest in league as a eunuch does in his tackle (keeping to the rugby theme) :) But congrats on winning even with the extra man (ref) ;p

welshy
7th July 2008, 04:49 PM
Might take you up on that Welshy, if you can handle playing with a fair dinkum hacker. Where are you a member?

Play at Gung Lakes (not a member anywhere) just getting back into golf after an extended lay off. Don't worry bout the hacker comment - atm I put the 'hack' into hacker....guess that could be the smokes tho...

jaybam
7th July 2008, 06:01 PM
welcome welshy :smt039

AndyP
7th July 2008, 08:05 PM
SMS - currently, yes ;p as are most of us down here in the city of ..... public servants, govt depts and a lack of warm weather for golf....u? And thx all for the welcomes, would be happy to have a hit with anyone who is in Canberra one weekend :)I'll be in Canberra for three days at the end of this month. No weekend time in that though.

Welcome to the site.

sms316
8th July 2008, 07:21 AM
SMS - currently, yes ;p as are most of us down here in the city of ..... public servants, govt depts and a lack of warm weather for golf....u? And thx all for the welcomes, would be happy to have a hit with anyone who is in Canberra one weekend :)
Property & Facilities Manager for a local Credit Union.

I work for a living.

:)

welshy
8th July 2008, 04:22 PM
Property & Facilities Manager for a local Credit Union.

I work for a living.

:)

Must have been busy at work this morning then, glad to see you were flat out like a lizard drinkin but still found the time to post :) lucky u aint a public servant eh? :D or perhaps u working night shift? :)

sms316
8th July 2008, 04:29 PM
Who am I kidding? I really don't do anything.

Jarro
8th July 2008, 04:31 PM
nice signature fat-boy :roll:

sms316
8th July 2008, 04:32 PM
I'm not fat!! I'm big boned!!!!

:smt093

welshy
8th July 2008, 04:33 PM
most prop and services managers dont do anything :) anyway know that we all know u are a bludger where do u play at?

sms316
8th July 2008, 04:34 PM
Yowani.

The reason we don't do anything is because we have the buildings in fantastic condition. If we are busy then something isn't quite right.

welshy
8th July 2008, 04:35 PM
ROFL talking about sigs u2 - one is advising against wanking and the other is a box of Kleenex......u the catcher jarro :)

Jarro
8th July 2008, 04:36 PM
I'm not fat!! I'm big boned!!!!

:smt093

Sorry, i didn't realise tits had bones :-s

sms316
8th July 2008, 04:38 PM
Sorry, i didn't realise tits had bones :-s

Cunny funt.
:evil:

sms316
8th July 2008, 04:39 PM
ROFL talking about sigs u2 - one is advising against wanking and the other is a box of Kleenex......u the catcher jarro :)

Sounds like the old joke about Greeks inventing sex, and the Italians bringing women into the mix.

welshy
8th July 2008, 04:42 PM
Never played yowani hear it's a tad tight - anytime you want a hit on the w/e plz let me know!

Jarro
8th July 2008, 04:45 PM
Never played yowani hear it's a tad tight - anytime you want a hit on the w/e plz let me know!

Who's gonna supply the tissues ?

sms316
8th July 2008, 04:48 PM

It's so tight I have to walk down some of the fairways sideways!

[Insert smart arse joke from jarro here].

When you get a handicap, I'll get you over for a comp hit.