PDA

View Full Version : FS Tourstage Z101 heads 3-PW

moree golfer
4th July 2008, 11:48 AM
For the clubbuilders out there looking for some premium forged heads to put together with your favourite shaft I have been offered some used Tourstage Z101 heads by a US seller, 3-PW in great condition, although they have been bored out to .370 by a previous owner. Asking price is US$285 delivered to Australia (curr A$300). You may ask why am I not taking up the offer and that is because I just bought same heads the night before I got this email. I am quite happy to pass it onto to a keen buyer and am not seeking to broker the deal for a profit.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I'll email the pics sent to me.

Original correspondence with seller:

"I have a set of Tourstage Z101 3-PW head only, that are in good shape overall. There is some sweetspot wear but grooves are in good shape, and some bag wear but not a lot. They have been bored to .370 (previous owner, not sure why)...I played them with .355t shafts shimmed and had no problems. Plenty of headweight also, played D3 at standard length DGS300.

I have not had them measured but I believe they are standard loft/lie. I can get you some pics tomorrow if you're interested, please send me your email if so.

I'm looking for $285 shipped to Australia via USPS Priority Intl insured.

thanks,
Sean"