PDA

View Full Version : And a new one for Jarro!

macleod
8th November 2004, 10:31 AM
Taylormade R7 HT Driver

The Taylormade R7 HT Driver was built with shallow face proved to promote a higher trajectory ball flight.

The Taylormade R7 HT Driver has a shallow face of 56mm, a 4mm difference in comparison to its predecessor, the R7 Quad having a face height of 60mm. The R7 HT has the same head volume of 400cc, with a large sweet spot placed between that of the R7 Quad and the R5 Dual Drivers.

Product name: Taylormade R7 Quad HT Driver
Release date: January 2005
Suggested price: 84,000 yen / $785

Jarro
8th November 2004, 02:06 PM
thanks for thinking of me Macca :wink: but i think i've found my new "best friend" in my 510TP ... it's a friggin' beast :shock:

hit the spots off the ball today... very happy 8)

CobraSS
8th November 2004, 03:45 PM
thanks for thinking of me Macca :wink: but i think i've found my new "best friend" in my 510TP ... it's a friggin' beast :shock:

hit the spots off the ball today... very happy 8)

I think I have heard this before, lets give it a couple of months. :smt003

Anonymous
8th November 2004, 03:53 PM
No wonder they are so expensive. They must have 1000 people in their marketing department to come up with this BS :roll:

The Taylormade R7 HT Driver was built with shallow face proved to promote a higher trajectory ball flight.
Isn't that what all the fuss about the weights was about? They were saying about the original R7 "just change the weight setting to get a higher trajectory"

Iain
8th November 2004, 04:23 PM
No wonder they are so expensive. They must have 1000 people in their marketing department to come up with this BS :roll:

Isn't that what all the fuss about the weights was about? They were saying about the original R7 "just change the weight setting to get a higher trajectory"
Yeah, but the deep face model is a low spin driver, so for a lot of people it's too hard to get the ball in the air, which is the reason for the shallow face version.