PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ben Hogan Apex Edge Irons

teckee7
23rd June 2008, 08:40 PM
I have a set of Ben Hogan Apex Edge Irons with stiff graphite shafts for sale. I have used them twice when played 9 holes at Oxley Golf Course, so they are preetty new. The set is comprised of 4 to E (pitching wedge). According to the original certificate (cause I bought them new), the 5-iron is 38 inches with a 61 degree lie angle.

I am willing to sell them for $300(ono) or trade with something similiar, so send me your requests. PM me if you need some pics.

teckee7
23rd June 2008, 09:04 PM
Sorry my bad, the price was meant to be $320.

teckee7
24th June 2008, 01:41 PM
Price Drop - need to upgrade

singleoneday
24th June 2008, 07:45 PM
you used them, what..... twice? And need to upgrade?

3oneday
24th June 2008, 07:47 PM
He's a ho in training ;)

teckee7
24th June 2008, 09:17 PM
haha, they arent what i expected so selling them. upgrade means that i have to buy a more suitable set. :)

singleoneday
24th June 2008, 09:58 PM
haha, they arent what i expected so selling them. upgrade means that i have to buy a more suitable set. :)
what were you expecting?
to shoot below your handicap with new irons?
what type of irons are you looking for now?

teckee7
24th June 2008, 10:39 PM
I am going to stick with Taylor Made

perci
25th June 2008, 06:21 AM
what were you expecting?
to shoot below your handicap with new irons?
what type of irons are you looking for now?

What 28 posts and your the new Pro shop Police,whats with he 3rd degree the guy just wants to sell a set of irons!

PeteyD
25th June 2008, 06:52 AM
He obviously has no concept of the beauty of hoing.

singleoneday
25th June 2008, 11:27 AM
What 28 posts and your the new Pro shop Police,whats with he 3rd degree the guy just wants to sell a set of irons!
just find it funny people hoeing iron sets after just a couple of uses. I usually give them a good few months before I decide they are no longer required

teckee7
25th June 2008, 01:04 PM
It was an impulsive buy. And if you dont like them, why face with the agony, sell them now and let them be someone elses saviour set. Try to lose less money in the short run, free up cash flow and move along. Really why procrastinate on this issue, move on with life dude.

goonie
25th June 2008, 09:33 PM
If they don't work they don't work, or if don't like them it's very hard to play well with them. And why use them for for a few months and sell them if you know you don't want to keep them, all you will do is lose money.

markTHEblake
25th June 2008, 10:22 PM
just find it funny people hoeing iron sets after just a couple of uses.

whats gunna happen when you find out about all the people here who end up selling stuff that they didnt even use, cos the changed their mind while it was in the post cos they saw something else and needed the cash to complete the xth sale. [for x = 1 to infinity next x]

mike
25th June 2008, 11:12 PM
just find it funny people hoeing iron sets after just a couple of uses. I usually give them a good few months before I decide they are no longer required

You should sell them earlier than that. Less use. Less scratches. Better price.

singleoneday
25th June 2008, 11:42 PM
whats gunna happen when you find out about all the people here who end up selling stuff that they didnt even use, cos the changed their mind while it was in the post cos they saw something else and needed the cash to complete the xth sale. [for x = 1 to infinity next x]
guilty of that

Sasquatch
26th June 2008, 04:59 PM
teckee7 are you still interested in trades as per post #1 or are you just after cash to buy Taylor Made as per post #8?

teckee7
26th June 2008, 06:01 PM
Hi Sasquatch, I am still considering trades or cash, whichever comes first. What do you have mate?