PDA

View Full Version : Nakashima & Taylor Made Irons - PRICE DROP

prmeier
6th November 2004, 12:38 AM
Nakashima 420 10* driver with Fujikura Vista Tour 70 R-flex for sale. This is the chrome shaft. Club is in very good condition. Very long and forgiving club. Distance is same as my 510TP. Just prefer the feel and stiffer flex of the TP. $250 plus postage. SOLD

Sonartec Super CV Pro Titanium 9* Driver. Brand new with plastic still on head. Has a GD YS9.1 S flex shaft. $250 plus postage. SOLD

Taylor Made 300 forged irons. 3-PW with Rifle flighted 5.5 shafts. Very good condition. $350 plus postage. Will throw in a used 54* and 60* cleveland 588 chrome wedge. 18 months use but still have some life left in them. SOLD

Open to offers and possible trades. Discounts for multiple purchases.

prmeier
9th November 2004, 08:46 AM
Sonartec Gone.

Jarro
9th November 2004, 08:51 AM
.. anyone we know :wink:

Fishman Dan
9th November 2004, 08:55 AM

I don't think anyone else read this post before you got here, i'm guessing it was you ;)

Jarro
9th November 2004, 09:00 AM

I don't think anyone else read this post before you got here, i'm guessing it was you ;)

not me buddy [-X

prmeier
9th November 2004, 03:27 PM

Nope... Somebody local.

prmeier
12th November 2004, 09:40 AM
PRICE DROP

prmeier
21st November 2004, 07:24 PM
Further price drop. Come on guys. Someone has to be interested in these great clubs.

prmeier
22nd November 2004, 05:09 PM
All Clubs Sold.

goughy
22nd November 2004, 08:28 PM
which ones did you buy g69????? :wink:

McMw
22nd November 2004, 09:22 PM
whoever got the 300s....got it at a steal....they should feel guilty... :wink: :lol:

3oneday
22nd November 2004, 10:35 PM
Taylor Made 300 forged irons. 3-PW with Rifle flighted 5.5 shafts. Very good condition. $350 plus postage. Will throw in a used 54* and 60* cleveland 588 chrome wedge. 18 months use but still have some life left in them. SOLD

Open to offers and possible trades. Discounts for multiple purchases.Fishy....anything we should know ????? the ol sucker "can't afford it before Christmas" whine losing impact buddy ??? Fess up, ya closet HO !!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

goughy
23rd November 2004, 07:11 AM
whoever got the 300s....got it at a steal....they should feel guilty... :wink: :lol:

That's about all I got for mine when I sold them. Not much for a damn good set.

AndyP
23rd November 2004, 08:32 AM
All Clubs Sold.
Phew. The temptation to buy those irons has gone.

prmeier
23rd November 2004, 09:14 AM
Well..out with it....who is it...???
No doubt some bozo that doesn't really need it.....bloody Ho's...i've had a gutful of the lot of ya's. :evil:

I'm sure the new owner will fess up sooner or later. :wink:

Iain
26th November 2004, 04:01 PM
No doubt some bozo that doesn't really need it.....bloody Ho's...i've had a gutful of the lot of ya's. :evil:

Ok, it was me..... :wink:

I used the 300's at Pacific today, and just got the nak reshafted today, but probably won't hit it until next week sometime, but will do an initial review on the 300's and put up some comparison pics, of both compared to my current sets..... 8)

You can talk Ho.... :wink:

whoever got the 300s....got it at a steal....they should feel guilty...
Nope, not at all.... :twisted:

Iain

andylo
26th November 2004, 04:15 PM
Iain, interest in a Nak 3 wood?

15* with Tx90 Stiff.

About $200o.n.o

Iain
26th November 2004, 04:24 PM

15* with Tx90 Stiff.

About $200o.n.o
Ummm no.

macleod
26th November 2004, 05:24 PM

15* with Tx90 Stiff.

About $200o.n.o
hey, isn't that my one? :lol:

andylo
26th November 2004, 05:37 PM
Yep, that's the one.

Jarro
26th November 2004, 05:39 PM
try another shaft in it A-Lo :wink:

failing that, i might borrow it off you sometime and have a bash with it :wink:

andylo
26th November 2004, 05:42 PM
nah... we have some other replacement for the 3 woods already...

Sonartec Tour,
RM TP,
Mizuno MP001,
Cobra SS....

You name it :lol:

jarro you can borrow it anytime you want :) Just tell me time and place :)

AndyP
26th November 2004, 09:05 PM

Really?
Ummmm, why? :?

prmeier
27th November 2004, 08:00 PM

Really?

Ummmm, why not? :D

Jarro
28th November 2004, 05:15 AM
jarro you can borrow it anytime you want :) Just tell me time and place :)

thanks mate. I just wanna give it a run to see what they're like.. i've never hit one of those before :smt017

AndyP
28th November 2004, 10:39 AM

Really?
Just thought he was happy with his current irons.

But who am I to try and understand the ways of the HO.

Iain
28th November 2004, 10:41 AM

Really?
Just thought he was happy with his current irons.

But who am I to try and understand the ways of the HO.
I am happy with my current irons, they won't be replacing the RAC's, just another set, something different to play. :wink:

Who's a HO??? :P

AndyP
28th November 2004, 10:49 AM
I am happy with my current irons, they won't be replacing the RAC's, just another set, something different to play. :wink:
When I start my iron shopping, I wouldn't mind having a try of them. If you don't mind, of course. :wink:

Iain
28th November 2004, 11:01 AM
When I start my iron shopping, I wouldn't mind having a try of them. If you don't mind, of course. :wink:
No Problem Andy. :wink:

Fishman Dan
28th November 2004, 06:45 PM
Ok, that's it. AP, 69'er - you're both sacked.

You two have gone through more clubs than a young buck a week before the big day. :roll:

AndyP
28th November 2004, 07:07 PM
Ok, that's it. AP, 69'er - you're both sacked.

You two have gone through more clubs than a young buck a week before the big day. :roll:
What the bloody hell are you talking about? :shock:

You're the one with the clubs for sale. :P
I'm just talking about demoing a HO's spare set of clubs some time in the future. :wink:

goughy
28th November 2004, 07:33 PM

The 300's are really nice irons. I only changed mine for a couple of reasons. Firstly I wanted something a bit more forgiving. Secondly, they were getting dinged up just too easily, even with headcovers on. And I don't want to change irons because they're worn out, but because I want a change. Once I've found something I like I'm more likely to stick with it than change it.

AndyP
28th November 2004, 08:15 PM

The 300's are really nice irons. I only changed mine for a couple of reasons. Firstly I wanted something a bit more forgiving. Secondly, they were getting dinged up just too easily, even with headcovers on. And I don't want to change irons because they're worn out, but because I want a change. Once I've found something I like I'm more likely to stick with it than change it.
goughy, if I was a HO I probably would have bought them, as it seemed like a good deal.
However, I want to try a lot of irons out before I buy anything, as it will be a long term purchase.