Hi guys. I'm a beginner golfer that can't hit the side of a barn if I haven't had the chance to warm up all my clubs before a round. I would like to know what courses in Brisbane have a practice area or driving range. (include sunshine coast if you know of any because I do play the sunshine area sometimes)

I have played:

Victoria Park close to city:
The Good
- Excellent modern driving range
- Driving range balls are in good condition.
- Driving range open to 10pm 7 days
- Driving range floodlit
The Bad
- Driving range $15 for 105 balls not cheap.
- Driving range not flat so judging how far you're hitting not easy
- The actual course is poor. Very hilly. Too many short holes.

Nudgee (north east from the city out toward the airport):
I haven't played either the north or south course just had a hit on the practice driving range. It's cheap at $8 for 90 balls, and the range itself is flat so you can judge your hitting distance, but the practice balls look like they've recently been chewed to bits by a rabid dog and leave marks and crap all over your club face. Doesn't look like the course is expensive to play.

Pacific Golf Course (south east from city)
Nice course. A little tight and twisty, and up and down. I didn't see a practice driving range?

Gympie Pines Golf Course
A stunning course. Very nice lush green fairways. Really nice for a beginner to just go out and hit long, and forgiving too - if you are wayward off the tee most of the time you can find your ball. My favorite course but NO PRACTCE/DRIVING RANGE! Aaahhh!

I live in Fortitude Valley. I'm leaning towards Nudgee as my regular club but pity about the condition of those practice balls dammit.

Thx if you can help.