Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Default Warney's 2nd Ashes Test Match Report

SK Warne Match Report 2nd Ashes Test

Day 5 of the second test. We're 1 nil up and If I was playing for England today I would be thinking... slow and steady lads, slow and steady. But I'm not thank god and his son Jesus Christ, I'm Australian, and I've woken up with a horn that a dog couldn't chew, and I'm not sure if it's because I can't wait to get that cherry in my hand and get stuck into the soap dodgers... or if it hasn't gone down since phone sex with Rianna Ponting last night. Anyway, no one in my room to stick it in, no time to get on the text messages, so I best jump in the David Gower and work up a nice lather and give the cleaner some work to do on the tiles.
    Hot breakfast this morning, quite by accident. Put the lit end of the ciggie into my gob while changing hands to down an Iced Coffee. Pup Clarke thought it was a hell of a joke until I told him I used his poofy white skivvy to mop up after a phone conversation with his sister last night.
    All the boys are full of beans this morning though at breaky. Pigeon was telling everyone the odds he'd got for us to win this morning, and how he's whacked all the money he won on McGilla not being selected, straight on us. Prick could have shared his bookie with me, I happen to think we'll get up today too. Particularly with the team they've got on the park. Giles couldn't turn a steak into sh ! t. Jones couldn't keep a ****ing secret, or buy a run. "Bell end" wouldn't know what I was chucking at him, in fact Kay Pee and that bloke with the stupid name that doesn't usually get a game are there only hope.
    Arrive at the ground and while the rest of them are keen to get into the nets for a warm up, I've got plans to test out the Adelaide sewage system by sending one of the biggest turd Adelaide has ever seen into it. I'm only 15 minutes into this fine little session, not even up the centrefold spread yet, when I hear a muffled voice talking about the history of test cricket and how if you look back, the chances of Australia getting a win are so remote it's not worth considering, and how England just need to go steady, nothing silly needs to be done, a draw here will do just fine with 3 tests still to go, maybe we can wear down an ageing aussie side... then, along with that monster turd I was talking about, the penny has dropped... I'm in the wrong ****ing change room, and I'm listening to Freddy Flintstone give his pre match "inspiring" speech.... note to self, NEVER complain about punters
    speeches again.
    So with the knowledge that we now had the game in the bag, out we trot to the centre. I've grabbed the new ball and told punter I'll sort this lot out.. punters told me to pull my stupid head in and wait till I'm told.... this is what happens when you give a short man from Tasmania a bit of authority, he tries to make you pay for all the inbreeding jokes ever created. Still, I'll bide my time, we've got all day. 10 minutes into session 1 and punter can't even look at me when he throws me the rock... of course I let him know he's made the first good call for the game, and I've asked him to trot down to fine leg please.. even he laughed at that one while jogging to first slip. An hour or so later and I'm well on the way to completely stripping any sense of pride the unwashed have built in the past 4 days. Strauss was easy, nice catch by Mr. Cricket by the way, this bloke is so good to me, and the team for that matter, I almost feel guilty about pegging his new girlfriend.
    "Bell end" run out by me, even when getting run out this poor bastard has
    my name next to his in the wicket column.... Kay Pee, I enjoyed this one, certainly wiped the stupid smile from his south african dial.....Giles, from one spinner to one that isn't, this was a forgettable one..... and then Hoggard, felt sorry for this poor pr ! ck, I've never seen anyone this ugly before, I can see why he grows that hair.
    So that's that... we had 168 to knock off in the final session, which was always going to happen. 2-0 to us, punter named man of the match, but we all know I deserved it.
    Beers will flow in our rooms, tears will flow in theirs. The Ashes are back, and thank god they didn't have them for long enough for anyone to realise!
    Love to your missus,

SK Warne.
    Handic(r)ap | 2024 Eclectic | WITB | GolfMap

10 glorious tours of the Uncivil War

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner

great stuff courty.

golflink WITB
    TSR3 9deg | TSR3 15deg | TSR2 3H | T100 4-GW | Vokey 56 & 60 | Newport 2.5

goughy

Better watch the news tonight. Big story coming about warnie after the add break on 10................

Originally Posted by sms316
    Without rules there is anarchy.

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So .. who's gonna step up and fill those boots ?

goughy

Watson. It's only 3 steps in for spin so it probably won't hurt his hammy much

Wonder if MacGill will come out of retirement now

He hasn't retired from test cricket. Mabye they will use him until someone stands out.

I thought he'd retired from all first class cricket ??

He was getting tonked in a 4-dayer against Sth Aust just the other day.

Senior Member Major Winner

The end is nigh. This has been coming for a long time and should come as no surprise - especially if Jarro is right about no test cricket for 11 months.

Put it this way, a crap test team might result in more golf on TV
    Lucy Harris smart smart smart, Martin Harris dumb.

Thread Information