Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member Club Pro

Yeah took in the same club they fitted me off (6 iron), hit it at start, middle and end. Flight shape looked better with new but being a drummond I was more worried with look and feel not knowing how accurate their monitors are. New set up looked and felt better in hand and at impact. The first 2 I hit for the mimatch were perfect impact dead center , looked on the marker tape like I'd only hit once. System came up that I should be fitted into muscle backs or blades. As much as I'd like to have the game for them I think they would be a bit above my 18 handicap level, I wonder how many people have bought a set above their level after doing the same with that system.

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Yeah took in the same club they fitted me off (6 iron), hit it at start, middle and end. Flight shape looked better with new but being a drummond I was more worried with look and feel not knowing how accurate their monitors are. New set up looked and felt better in hand and at impact. The first 2 I hit for the mimatch were perfect impact dead center , looked on the marker tape like I'd only hit once. System came up that I should be fitted into muscle backs or blades. As much as I'd like to have the game for them I think they would be a bit above my 18 handicap level, I wonder how many people have bought a set above their level after doing the same with that system.
    never above your level johnno, if it feels good, give it a whack

Senior Member Major Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Sweet. What did you go with?

Don't bring them to Darwin. Rock city up here!

Member Club Pro

4,5,6 in the 545's then 7-pw in the 745's. KBS tour v shafts. He says Srixon will set them up so there isnt a big distance gap in the change over.

Ben , idea is to now bring the old sacrificial speedblades up there. Just need to sort a putter and possible wood if I can't get by with a hybrid.

It did flash in my head , could I play those clubs when I saw the suggestions. Happy with how I ended up though (well at this stage at least)

Thread Information