Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25
    Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)

Default Full swing feels

Will a proper full turn swing feel more like a punch shot to those of us who are overswingers (arm overun)?

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gotitat last View Post
    steve, at last the dog has taught you some new tricks-if you have nothing intelligent to say, just improvise with a smiley.
    At least the dog has taught me more tricks than you ever could!
    Golflink

WITB
    Ping G400 SFT 12* Accra ST55 Tour Z M5
    Srixon Z355 17* FW Miyazaki Jinsoku S
    RBZ Black 3 HY 19* Rocketfuel 65S
    Srixon Zu65 3 20* Nippon NS Pro 980GH
    Srixon Z765 S300 4-PW
    Tourstage X Wedge 54/10, 58/12
    Taylormade Spider Tour Red CS 35"

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

what if i fill in the gaps for you -would" half" wit be close to correct as you don't really qualify for total twit just as yet, but you definitely have potential to upgrade
    maybe you and gemmel are the same person? Same retarded responses, ineffective and childlike attempts at insults.

I'm bored now, this thread won't catch AFL at all, that's sad.

Have you thought of taking your witty repartee to golfwrx or thegolfforum.com? They'd appreciate your ability to reed and wite well.

Banned Monthly medal winner

Quote Originally Posted by Steve57 View Post
    At least the dog has taught me more tricks than you ever could!
    look steve -you are basically saying you are more stupid than your dog and you couldn't pick up on my tips as your dog can fill in the desperately needed gaps in your game.

ps-no offence to the IQ of your dog.

Quote Originally Posted by 3oneday View Post
    maybe you and gemmel are the same person? Same retarded responses, ineffective and childlike attempts at insults.

I'm bored now, this thread won't catch AFL at all, that's sad.

Have you thought of taking your witty repartee to golfwrx or thegolfforum.com? They'd appreciate your ability to reed and wite well.
    at this stage , no old mate. what really amuses me though is that a 'wombat' says he is bored, but keeps coming back.
    it almost has the makings of a classic inferiority complex syndrome.
    you would be the last person i would depend on if i was in a team event as you seem unstable.

Senior Member Major Winner

my tips.
    Could you summarise your tips please?

All I have read is 20+ "breakthroughs" that were soon determined to be mistakes.

If this is going to be a youtube sensation, you need to work on your presentation - especially keeping it "to the point"

Cheers,
    Ben

at this stage , no old mate. what really amuses me though is that a 'wombat' says he is bored, but keeps coming back.
    it almost has the makings of a classic inferiority complex syndrome.
    you would be the last person i would depend on if i was in a team event as you seem unstable.
    yep

"A team event", you're just simple aren't you, another poor attempt at an insult? Do you have 6 feedback too, or are you really just a 10 year old?

Grow up champ, you too have nothing to offer. The brain of a toddler. I can't wait to see how immature your next insult is, do you google them?

WTF is wrong with u people? Most swing threads on this forum tend to head south and end in insults flying back and forth. Worse than school children in a free for all.
    Consciousness and awareness - awareness is being aware of what is happening and being aware of what is happening within ourselves while we are conscious. Where did I leave my glasses?

yep

"A team event", you're just simple aren't you, another poor attempt at an insult? Do you have 6 feedback too, or are you really just a 10 year old?

Grow up champ, you too have nothing to offer. The brain of a toddler. I can't wait to see how immature your next insult is, do you google them?
    look 3oneday-you obviously have issues with inferiority. i just hope you can take that one brave , but very important and difficult step forward-seeking help is to be admired, not an admission of failure, so 'champ' i am on your side all the way as you take your anger to the next pinnacle.

Thanks, perfect and expected comeback champ, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by razaar View Post
    WTF is wrong with u people? Most swing threads on this forum tend to head south and end in insults flying back and forth. Worse than school children in a free for all.
    not wrong razaar-just like your golf theories, they are always correct in the long run.
    anyway, i found out a few things today about Bobby Jones"s grip and it was an absolute eye opener. what it boiled down to was just how loose it was and the fact that he tried to "whip" the club with the last 3 fingers of his left hand.
    and today,i actually discovered something about that frozen left shoulder scenario.as you know i have very broad shoulders and straight spine, so for me to get in a comfortable position without tension was always my issue.
    i must say i found out something quite remarkable -at address and in an upright position with both hands on the club, i somehow free up my shoulder joints by quickly raising them and bringing them just slightly forwards. all the tension seems to then disappear.it almost feels like my neck shortens.
    also, when i bend now towards the ball, i found that i was for some reason leaning towards the left as i bent down,so this was corrected.
    anyway, the swing is now actually free and easy and almost too free, as i am not used to this sensation at all.

ps-i knew you would be back to quell the anger, and i must admit i had a hunch about it too, so have been stoking the flame .
    i just hope that what i have been saying actually hasn"t caused anxiety problems during a round for the effected individuals.

cheers
    Last edited by gotitat last; 3rd August 2015 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks, perfect and expected comeback champ, you lose.
    hi one day-i now will be nice to you as Razaar is back.
    how about you get off your high horse and try and contribute something positive to the debate.
    sure, i kicked you in the guts and you are after revenge, but as i said before, the only reason you get so worked up is because you actually have doubts about yourself. i can't help you in this regard.

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

Cut it out all of you. Grow up

Senior Member Major Winner

Why do keep ignoring serious questions bro?

gotitat, honestly I have no idea what you are describing. If you can do it with a posture belt then it means that your golfing muscles will fire during a normal swing. There are so many ways to swing a golf club but only a couple that get the job done and don't harm the body. Poor Bobby Jones was an example of a golfer who didn't have a safe golf swing. It eventually confined him to immobility where he couldn't perform the most basic of personal tasks without assistance. He couldn't even sign his name towards the end.
    If there is a lesson to be learned from Bobby Jones it is this - when pain strikes in the spine/neck and pelvis/hips, get it looked at and don't keep playing/practicing expecting it to go away. If you play lots of golf, make a point of working the spine and pelvis with rotational exercises and stretches. Our spines need to be prepared to play this game, especially the average golfer who has no concept of what a safe swing entails.
    Consciousness and awareness - awareness is being aware of what is happening and being aware of what is happening within ourselves while we are conscious. Where did I leave my glasses?

Quote Originally Posted by coalesce View Post
    Cut it out all of you. Grow up
    Are you talking to gotitat last or the other long term members?

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by backintheswing View Post
    Are you talking to gotitat last or the other long term members?
    I am talking to everyone who is either abusing others or stoking the fire. It is tedious now.

Quote Originally Posted by coalesce View Post
    I am talking to everyone who is either abusing others or stoking the fire. It is tedious now.
    yes it is. Keep getting the feathers out, better still, let's have a like button.

hi one day-i now will be nice to you as Razaar is back.
    how about you get off your high horse and try and contribute something positive to the debate.
    sure, i kicked you in the guts and you are after revenge, but as i said before, the only reason you get so worked up is because you actually have doubts about yourself. i can't help you in this regard.
    Yes, after revenge, clearly Are you all there?

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

Closing this thread to give everyone a chance to calm down.

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Thread Information