Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member Major Winner

Default Cleanout of Spare Stuff

Selling stuff as well I have too small a house to have so much spare stuff. OK actually I had people visit and I'm getting sick of moving them around. Would prefer pickup but can organise post if required. So these prices do not include postage costs.

R9 tip - Got a spare one I was gonna use with the R9 but never got around to it - SOLD

Adams 9032Ti 14.5 Degree Fairway Hybrid with UST Tourforce shaft with headcover, good condition - $40 - SOLD

Adams Speedline 3 Hybrid Fairway with Grafalloy Prolaunch 70R Shaft with headcover, ok condition with 1 sky mark - $25 - SOLD

Taylormade R9 SuperTri 9.5 degree driver with a made for Cobra Diamana Redboard stiff shaft, headcover + full weights kit (nearly full, KJ "borrowed" the 8g weight off me and hasn't yet returned!). Driver head is in pretty rough condition, I got it after it had reacted with fertilizer and added some marks on the crown from it hitting some concrete - $70 - SOLD

Etonic Dri-XC size 11M in brown - brand new and unworn - Gone to the bay

Ping Rapture V2 10.5 degree driver with Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum reg shaft, NO HEADCOVER, good condition though there are some marks on the crown from when the original shaft got pulled I believe. Can't really notice them at address though. - Gone to the bay

Yes! Carolyne 34" Putter with headcover - Gone to the bay

Greg Norman GWS 35" Putter - Old but still in ok condition - $5

Plus I have 2 boxes of those premium recycled Nike distance golf balls spare from Catch of the Day is anyone wants one, $12 a box.

I will consider trades, either drivers or putters, everything else I am OK. Wouldn't mind trying one of the Launcher XL270s though

Pickup available in Wollongong or South West Sydney
    Last edited by Peppas; 5th May 2012 at 12:49 PM.

Senior Member Major Winner

Quote Originally Posted by KnockDown View Post
    Hey peppas, interested in that Yes Sophia I have? We can strike a deal with the Ping driver.
    Hey mate, I think that putter is a little short for me at ~30"

The clubs are all on the bay now mate. Only thing left is the GWS putter and a few boxes of recycled premium nike distance golf balls if you want any...

Thread Information